This Aloe viridiflora was humming with bees at the UC Riverside Botanic Garden.
1. Weed now, or weed more later.
2. As with friends, when it comes to tools, you really only need a few good ones.
3. And, as with friends, your tools will last a long time if you take good care of them.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their hands.
5. Some of the best things happen by accident.
6. In a garden, death is an opportunity.
7. Roots require plenty of oxygen.
8. Wear a hat.
9. Look up.
10. Be patient.
Appealing marriage of asters and the hard-to-find perennial ageratum. Barrington, IL.
...growing happily in a nearby bog.
Tuscan Kale improves as the season progresses.